Without a doubt CIUSA’s annual Gala is one of the most exciting events of the season. Guests can expect a taste of all they’ve come to know and love about Coney Island. With dapper Sideshow stars, scintillating Burlesque cuties and a healthy splash of the odd, CIUSA’s spring gala is one hell of a party in support of one hell of a cause. And at the end of the day couldn’t we all use a good party right now?
The 2009 Coney Island USA Spring Fundraising Gala
Thursday April 16th, 2009
M2 Ultra Lounge
530 West 28th Street
(btw 10th and 11th avenues)
With Festivities Including:
• The Cast of the Coney Island Circus Sideshow
• The Lucky Devil Thrill show with Tyler Fyre & Thrill Kill Jill
• Aerial Artistry by Ekaterina and Harvest Moon
• NYC’s Finest Burlesque Stars including: Little Brooklyn, Trixie Little & Evil Hate Monkey, World Famous *BOB*, 2009 Miss Coney Island; Gal Friday and Jo Boobs with students from the New York School of Burlesque
• Fisherman’s Xylophonic Burlesque Orchestra
• Featuring the Great Throwdini and Bulls-Eye!
• Knife in Your Name -A death defying fund raising feat by Dick D. Zigun & Throwdini
• Plus Little Jimmy's Mini Mermaid Parade!
• A stellar silent auction of art and curiosities
• Get your portrait taken in the photo studio!
Cocktails and Hors D’oeuvres will be served.
Tickets can be purchased at the door, online at http://www.coneyisland.com/benefit or by calling CIUSA directly at 718-372-5159.
• General admission tickets $100 ($80 tax deductible)
• VIP tickets $250 ($200 tax deductible)
The VIP ticket experience includes access to a private seating area with table food and drink service, goodie bag and meet and greet with our performers!
How else can I help support Coney Island USA?
Join the Host Committee!
Benefit Guests Joining the Host Committee is a great way to get involved and help support Coney Island USA. Host Committee members sell or purchase 5 Gala tickets and in return receives a free ticket to host their friends. Committee members will also be invited to a private dinner in recognition of their support and receive exclusive updates on Coney Island happenings throughout the year.
To Join the Host Committee contact Kate Bartoldus
Sponsor a Knife In Your Name in our fundraising stunt- even if you can't attend the event!
Even if you aren’t able to attend the gala you can still help support CIUSA’s work. As a 501 (c)3 not-for-profit, Coney Island USA depends on your donations. Your gift of any size can make a huge impact on our artistic programs and is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
To donate, send a check to:
Coney Island USA
1208 Surf Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11224.